Fair Lakes Forest Homeowners
When: 8 – 9 p.m., Monday, December 19, 2011
Your Fair Lakes Forest (FLF) Board of Directors would like to invite all Fair Lakes Forest Residents to attend an important informational meeting on December 19th at the Chantilly Library.
In addition to reconnecting with other residents during this holiday season over cookies and hot chocolate, there will be a short 15 minute presentation to provide you with details about a proposed Fair Lakes Forest Community Project and the potential for receiving some Fairfax County Grant funding toward this project.
The proposed project would include:
- Building a brick patio around the common area bench on Doyle Lane that would
include a dedication plaque for Tim Lyons who was a long standing community
member who recently passed away.
- Holding a Community Day in Spring 2012 that would include:
- Brick patio dedication ceremony
- Community Walk to Walney Pond and back
- Fundraiser to benefit National Capitol Area Hospice organization
- Community Pizza Party
- Repairing and Sealing community trails
It is important for the FLF HOA Board to receive your input regarding this exciting proposal and the funding alternatives.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!